Pioneer-X Wheel, Unfinished
The Pioneer-X is a wheel full of potential with all of Majacraft's high quality.
It is their most affordable wheel , yet it has the company's customary buttery smooth feel when treadling.
This endearing wheel is made from American Ash and comes unfinished. You can make it completely unique either by dyeing or painting in whichever manner suits your artistic side.
The drive wheel's core is made from MDF which lends stability and density to the rotation - I was astonished by how enjoyable it felt when I tried it out.
- It comes with the round orifice Fine Flyer with ceramic insert for smooth uptake.
- A sliding flyer hook is included
- Exceptionally you get 3 beautiful wooden bobbins (instead of plastic)
- Scotch Tension.
- Five ratios on the pulley, 4.4 to 14.5
- An inset folding handle that can be easily flipped up to carry your wheel with ease
- Compatible with all of Majacraft pulleys and flyers as well as other accessories.
- Frictionless ball bearings - no oiling necessary!
2 Models ready for pick-up at our workshop location.
Made in New Zealand by the Poad family.